Jive's REST API provides objects and services to perform moderation and abuse report workflows. The following Jive objects relate to moderation or abuse:
- - Contains all the information related to moderating content, new accounts, and profile images.
- ModerationObject - Contains information about the object being moderated, which can be a piece of content, a new account request, or a profile image. This entity is used by .
- AbuseReport - Contains information about the content marked as abusive. This entity provides details about the abuse report, such as the abuse category and the explanation about why the content was flagged.
Refer to the Jive objects above for REST API examples.
The following services provide moderation or abuse endpoints using the above Jive objects:
- - Endpoints related to the moderation process.
- - Endpoints related to abuse report process.